Week #1: How Search Works

Hello!

For those who do not know. I am Sabiha and I am a senior (woot woot!!!) I cannot wait to be done in May! My major is social science and my minor is marketing. I love marketing because it involves not just creativity but a better understanding of what the audience wants. This is the last marketing class I need to take to complete my minor and it is sad because I have learned so much from this experience. I am excited to take the beginning steps of learning content development and search engine optimization.

For week 1 I will be discussing the video made by Google called, "How Search Works" I don't think prior to watching the video I ever really thought about how Google search works. I assumed aspects such as keywords played a role in the search engine process. What was interesting to me from the video was the idea that Google has 'spiders' the job of the spiders is to collect all relevant information from Google's index. You can type anything into the search bar and the spiders will collects every piece of information in the database to find what you are looking for and separate it based on which is most useful.

Watch the video below to learn more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=179&v=BNHR6IQJGZs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #13: Pictures with SEO

Week #11: Images and SEO

Week #16: LinkedIn