Week #6: Analyze How Things Are Going


It is important to follow the trends and patterns of the data because it will show if certain times or days have more clicks than others.  A drop menu provided on the top right side of the page will show anywhere from the last couple days, weeks, month, and all time. This information helps with knowing how many people who saw your ad actually clicked on it. This is especially important when you have a client who needs feedback on how their ad is doing! You want to make sure if it making progress because it takes money for those ads to become clicks. Below are examples of how my ad is doing and how you’d want to go about sharing information with your clients.



Top Keywords:


When I first started I had about 10 keywords and every week I would adjust them or remove them according to the amount of impression I got. “Cats” was my first keyword to get a substantial amount of impressions and clicks. After noticing this I added the keywords “kitten” and “kitty” these turned out to be useless keywords, as they did not even get one impression. Finally, after many fails I added the words “cat” and “animals” these words proved to be quite popular and have gotten my Ad more attention than I thought it would get. Improving the performance of my Ad was a trial and error process that I am still working at. I have four more keywords and some of them have impressions but no clicks. In the upcoming time, I have to figure out what I can change about these keywords in order to get clicks along with impressions.

I hope this helped you understand a little better! Comment below for further questions.



:) Sabiha (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #13: Pictures with SEO

Week #11: Images and SEO

Week #16: LinkedIn